Monday, November 6, 2017
Our office will be
in Lieu of Remembrance Day
If you require weekend assistance please call 1800-955-2171
Friday 5-9pm Saturday & Holiday Monday 10-7pm
Thursday, October 26, 2017
SNOWBIRDS SALE!!! Get your Travel Insurance. with a $0 deductible for the same price as you would normally pay for a policy with $250 deductible. Call your nearest office for more details. Slave Lake 849-6511 or High Prairie 523-5392 or Falher 837-2171 Offer ends Oct 31st. Some restrictions may apply.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Here is eleven helpful tips to prevent house fires.
1. Inspect & Clean Chimneys particularly when burning wood appliances.
2.Do not install a bulb with a higher wattage than the maximum indicated on the fixture.
3. Keep your attic & basements tidy. Clutter not only provides fuel for a fire but prevents firefighters from gaining access to extinguish the flames.
4. Install smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors outside bedrooms and on each floor of your home. Check batteries every spring and fall.
5. Keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen and check it regularly to make sure it is not expired.
6.. Do not store gasoline, solvents, waste or other flammable materials near your furnace or in your garage. Store them in an outbuilding away from your home.
7. Ensure your fuses and circuit breakers work properly. Consider hiring an electrician to review your wiring.
8.Remove excess lint from the lint trap of your clothes dryer and keep the exhaust vent clean.
9. Don’t let dry leaves and debris collect near the outside walls of your home, particularly if you have wood or vinyl siding.
10. Do not leave lighted candles unattended or burning overnight.
11.Never smoke in bed. Better yet, always smoke outside and away from the home. Be sure to securely store matches and lighters away from children.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Friday, October 6, 2017
Happy Thanks Giving from our family for yours.
Our offices will be CLOSED Monday Oct 9th to enjoy this time.
We are THANKFUL for YOU!
Show more posts