NICOLET INSURANCE LTD.
Nicolet Insurance Brokers in Alberta
Nicolet Insurance 2017 Bursary
1. A $1000 Bursary per office will be granted to the successful applicant who is enrolled in any recognized Alberta Post Secondary educational institution, including Trade school
2. Applicant or applicant’s parent/legal guardian must have an active insurance policy with Nicolet Insurance in the appropriate office.
3. Applicant must have graduated within the last 2 years.
4. Applicant must be able to prove a minimum of 10 hours of local volunteering within the last 6 months.
5. Application must be made in an essay style which clearly describes the course contents, volunteer work, and outlines future plans.
6. Deadline for applications is to be September 15 of each year.
7. Successful Applicant may not apply for this bursary in subsequent years.
8. Bursaries will be awarded in 2 portions the 1st half will be awarded in October. The 2nd half will be awarded at the beginning of February, after the applicant can prove he/she is still enrolled in the approved related programs.
9. Application can be mailed, hand delivered, or emailed to appropriate office:
Falher & Area firstname.lastname@example.org,
High Prairie & Area email@example.com
Slave lake and area firstname.lastname@example.org